Laycon has emerged winner of the Big Brother Naija Lockdown Season.
The talented rapper/singer beat 19 other housemates to win the coveted N85million worth of prizes after spending 71 days in the Big Brother house and entertaining millions of viewers across Africa.
Laycon and four other housemates – Vee, Neo, Nengi and Dora, after series of evictions made it to the final week of the season’s reality show.
Getting into the house as the 19th housemate and initially assumed as an underdog in the first two weeks, the 26-year-old UNILAG undergraduate came to be admired by fellow housemates and a lot of viewers, including top celebrities for his intelligence, humility and philosophical quotes.
Weeks into the show, the young man became the first housemate in the current season to be verified on Twitter and Instagram, and also the first-ever housemate to gain over a million followers on Instagram while in the house.
Winning tonight makes Laycon the 5th winner of the reality TV show since its inception.
N85 million worth of prizes
- For winning the show, Laycon will be rewarded with
- N30million cash prize; an SUV from Innoson Motors;
- a two-bedroom apartment courtesy of Revolution Plus;
- a trip to Dublin, Ireland, courtesy of Guinness Nigeria Plc;
- amazing home appliances courtesy of Scanfrost and other mouthwatering prizes.